I am a professional software developer whose heart belongs to C++, but who has an ongoing love affair with Python. I’m a part-time video encoding enthusiast and retired maintainer for the Photivo photo editor.
These days outside of work I mostly write small libraries to learn about topics I happen to be interested in. You can find all these projects on GitLab. And there’s good old e-mail as well: email@example.com.
Here Be Braces does not track you and does not give tracking opportunities to third parties.
- Everything is hosted entirely on here-be-braces.com, including web fonts and the comment system. No resources are loaded from external domains.
- If you leave your e-mail address in a comment, it is not displayed publicly and used exclusively for new-comment notifications.
About the Site
- Generated with Pelican from reST files.
- Comment system: Hashover-next. Source code with patches/hacks for Here Be Braces, released under the AGPL: hashover-next-hbb.tar.xz.
- Most icons are from iconmonstr.
- For fonts I use the PT family: PT Sans for the main text, PT Serif for headings and PT Mono for code and command line snippets.
- And in case you were wondering: The source code snippet in the site header is taken from version 5.0.1 of the Clang compiler, from the file lib/Parse/ParseAST.cpp to be exact.